- 30 Nov 2021, 18:00 UTC - Effective Giving Day (Europe/UK)
- 01 Dec 2021, 01:00 UTC - Effective Giving Day (Americas)
Seminars & Workshops
- 24 Nov 2021 - Mind & Behaviour Research Group (Oxford) | Donating Money, Buying Happiness
- 05 Jul 2021 - Wellbeing Research Centre (Oxford) | The Science of Wellbeing: Causes, Consequences and Policies
- 27 Apr 2021 - Behaviourally Informed Organizations | Cash Transfer Programs Symposium
- 03 Mar 2021 - Experimental Economics Group (Max Planck Institute) | Workshop on the Economics of Mental Health
- 12 Feb 2021 - Wellbeing Research Centre (Oxford) | Back to Bentham? A Discussion on the Optimal Distribution of Wellbeing
- 05 Feb 2021 - Wellbeing Research Centre (Oxford) | Fundamental Issues in the Measurement of Subjective Wellbeing
- 07 Dec 2020 - Ira W. DeCamp Bioethics Seminar (Princeton) | Are Lockdowns Justified? Evaluating the Costs and Benefits
- 13 Mar 2020 - Wellbeing Research Center (Oxford) | Can I Get A Little Less Life Satisfaction, Please?
- 20 Feb 2020 - Centre for Economic Performance (LSE) | A Happy Possibility About Happiness (And Other) Scales
- 14 Jun 2020 - EAGxVirtual | Finding the most cost-effective ways to improve mental health
- 29 Sep 2019 - EAGxAustralia | On measuring and maximising what matters
- 30 Jun 2018 - EAGxNetherlands | Measuring what matters
- 05 Nov 2017 - EA Global: London | What are the best ways to improve world happiness?